Slow Cooker Stew - Chicken, Sausage and veggies
- 4 Chicken thighs
- 6 Sausages
- 3 Dried lemons
- Mixed herbs (your preference)
- Eggplan, pumpkin, beetroot, onion: chop into large chunks and add to slow cooker
- Add whole chicken thighs
- Chop sausages into thirds and add
- Add whole dried lemons (placed evenly around for better flavouring)
- Scatter mixed herbs to taste over mixture
- Pour passata over mixture
- Add water until just covering the mixture in the slow cooker
- Turn slow cooker onto High and cook for 4 hours
- Turn slow cooker down to Low and cook for another 2-4 hours.
Tasty served on couscous.