Diced Lamb and Beef Turkish Style
- lamb and beef, diced small (half-centimetre cubes)
- sultanas (or similar)
- pine nuts
- olive oil
- potatoes (for fun, a mix of sweet and your favourite white potato)
- Cook rice (about half a cup), allow to start to cool
- Boil potatoes and make mashed potato when cooked (about 10-15 minutes)
- Cook the cubed meat with paprika and olive oil (should not dry out too much)
- Add sultanas, pine nuts and cook until pine nuts and lightly browned
- Mix in rice (not too much, should be about one quarter rice in the mix)
- Serve mashed potato, make a hole in the middle, add mix to the hole.
- Generously sprinkle with sumach.